PON is a mature optical fiber access network technology, which integrates the advantages of low cost, high bandwidth, strong expansibility and other advantages. It adopts the passive spectral network and point-to-multipoint structure, which changes the problems existing in the active optical network such as many fault points, difficult maintenance and high operating costs.
BT-601EB model ONU is a user terminal device independently developed by BTPT in line with such industrial background.The device has built-in two-layer switching function and three-layer routing function. With compact structure and small appearance, it is a kind of FTTH EPON optical network unit with high performance and low power consumption, which is very suitable for the application requirements of various data services in FTTH networking scenarios of various operators.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ah specification and OAM protocol
- Integrate OAM and TR-069 remote configuration and maintenance
- Compatible with Huawei,ZTE and Fiberhome OLT
- Layer 3 Home Gateway/CPE features with Hardware NAT, support Multiple WAN, Route/Bridge mode, etc
- Layer 2 Switching, support 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1P QOS, Bandwidth Control, etc
- Support PPPoE/ Static IP/ DHCP
- Support IPv4, IPv6 and IPv4/IPv6
- Support firewall level Settings, support based on URL/MAC/ IP/address frame filtering
- Support multicast IGMP v2 proxy/ snooping, support MLD proxy/snooping
- Qos supports PQ, WRR, and CAR queue scheduling
- Provide 300Mbps 2.4GHz Wireless , support multiple SSID Settings,
- Support DDSN, ALG, DMZ and UPNP
- Provide POTS interface, support SIP protocol，POTS integrated circuit test complies GR-909