Deepcool PQ1000M 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular 1000W Power Supply
In our dedication to the mission of self-improvement and higher quality standards, the PQ-M Series PSU is a commitment from DeepCool to provide a trustworthy and reliable power supply. With a strong and dependable foundation, DeepCool is helping build better systems today that meet the expectations of tomorrow.
- 80 PLUS Gold Efficiency - Certified for clean and consistent power while reducing heat and noise with 90% efficiency under typical system loads.
- 140mm Compact Size - A powerhouse with a smaller footprint for wide compatibility in any chassis with more room for cable management.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Featuring silent 120mm FDB fans with an optimized fan curve and an additional fanless mode for low noise performance.
- Solid Build Quality - All Japanese capacitors and a cable-less modular board design offer a highly stable platform with less signal noise. Dual EPS and triple PCIe independent outputs for connectivity with the latest generation components.
- 10 Year Warranty - Additional reliability for peace of mind.
Introducing a new generation of power reliability, the DeepCool PQ-M Series 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply delivers high efficiency and stability for performance PC systems needing ultra-quiet operation with silent fan modes.
80 PLUS Gold
Certified 80 PLUS Gold for generating clean and consistent power while reducing heat waste and noise. The PQ-M Series achieves 90% efficiency at 50% system loads.
Carefully constructed throughout with quality components to ensure pristine power output quality. The modular board is hard connected to the circuit platform instead of traditional cables for added rigidity and less signal noise.
BEST OF THE BEST
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are considered the best for operating noise and life expectancy compared to other fan bearing types. The hydrodynamic and fluid-based properties greatly reduce friction and vibration that enables better reliability and quiet operation.
SILENCE IS GOLDEN
A fine-tuned silent fan curve helps produce a perfect balance between cooling and silence, with an additional fan stop option during low temperature conditions. A rear fan control button also allows the option for setting a minimum fan speed when fanless mode is not preferred.
|Product Dimensions||150×140×86mm (W x L x H)|
|Topology||Active PFC + Full Bridge SRC LLC + DC to DC|
|Capacitors||Full Japan Electrolytic Capacitors|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|Hold Up Time||≥16ms (80% load))|
|Efficiency||≥90% Under Typical Load(50% Loading)|
|Operation Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Erp Regulation||ErP 2013|
|EAN P/N||6933412702009 R-PQA00M-FA0B-CN